April 26, 2017
SUMMARY: The Class A Driver hauls water and other misc liquid from Seattle to other facilities or sites as necessary. This position will also pick up green waste between facilities operating a live floor trailer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate safely and efficiently a variety of trucks including tanker trucks and live floor trailers.
- Perform pre-trip inspections and fill out log before operating vehicle.
- Pick up and deliver water and other liquids between facilities. Pick up and deliver green waste between facilities.
- This is a night position.
- Must have CDL Class A.
- Should have familiarity with local area and have efficient map reading skills for local deliveries.
- Must keep an organized and professional appearance at all times.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Be self-motivated and reliable to meet performance standards.
- Must be comfortable with 12, 13 & 18 speed transmissions and be able to pass a driving test.
- History of good employment attendance.
Cedar Grove Composting, Inc.’s offices are non-smoking and Drug and Alcohol Free Workplaces.
Cedar Grove Composting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must pass a drug test and background check prior to being hired. All active employees are subject to random drug testing.