CDL A Driver W/Hazmat & Tanker
Posted: July 14, 2014
Company: Emerald Services
Position Title: CDL A Driver W/Hazmat & Tanker
Compensation: Union-scale wages & Union benefits
Qualification Requirements for the Position:
- Clean Class A Washington CDL
- Hazmat and Tank Endorsements
- 40 hour hazwoper or the ability to obtain one required.
- TWIC card or the ability to obtain one required.
- Confined space entry certification or the ability to obtain one required.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- History of good employment attendance.
- Cheerful personality and easily adaptable.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with accuracy.
- Must be willing to work overtime and on weekends.
- Some travel may be required.
Brief Job Description:
- Remove bulk liquids from ISO containers, tankers, railcars on industrial accounts.
- Clean industrial/marine tanks.
- Preform pre and post trip inspections in accordance with company policy and procedure.
- Maintain truck cleanliness including daily organizing and cleaning of the truck cab and proper cleaning and storage of truck hoses, trays, and boxes in accordance with company policy and procedure.
- Daily completion of log books and time sheets.
- Lift, carry, and drag hoses of varying lengths with or without product in it.
- Monitory, connect, disconnect, operate controls, intake and disconnect vacuum units.
- Daily inventory of hoses, tools, fittings, and hose connections on the unit.
- Maintain equipment while on the job site such as draining scrubbers daily.
- Transport waste materials.
- Monday-Friday plus occasional weekends
BENEFITS: Excellent benefits provided through the laborers union local 252 after a specified completion of employment. These include PTO, pension, medical & dental provided for the employee and family, etc. Use of the corporate gym is also avaialble.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
- Please visit www.emeraldnw.com
- Select About Us and then click on the Careers Tab
- Select Headquarters as the location and then search
- From there you will complete the application
- Please attach a copy of your driving abstract to the online application.
Emerald Services, Inc. is a regional leader in the environmental waste services industry.
Emerald Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Emerald Services, Inc. offices are non-smoking and Drug and Alcohol Free Workplaces.
Applicants must pass a drug test and background check prior to being hired.
All active employees are subject to random drug testing.
Posted: May 9, 2014
Company: Pepsi Beverages Company
Position Title: Merchandiser – Full-time/Days/Seasonal
Location: Seattle, WA
- Position is responsible for product merchandising within large volume stores (Grocery, etc). This includes stocking shelves, rotating shelved product, setting up displays, cooler stocking/rotation, storage room organization and movement of product from storage to the sales floor. This position interacts with personnel at the store location.
- This position is labor intensive, requiring lifting, loading, pushing and pulling cases weight from 20-45 pounds repeatedly over 10-12 hour work periods; as well as bending, reaching and squatting while merchandising and moving products.
Primary Job Accountabilities:
- Merchandise store shelving, coolers and displays with products in assigned accounts
- Rotate products in the backroom and on the shelf
- Transport products to and from backroom to shelf location
- Use equipment to transport products (e.g., U Boats, hand trucks, pallet jacks, etc.)
- Display promotional materials such as signs and banners in accounts
- Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition
- Communicate store issues to store managers and Pepsi management
- Build customer relationships at the store level
- comply with operating procedures (e.g., scan-in/scan-out, following designate route, etc.)
- Service accounts during designated times established by management
- Deliver customer service (e.g., communication, rapport building, attentiveness to customer needs, etc.)
- Ability to operate under minimal supervision 9self-managed role)
- Use hand held devises to write/input orders
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
Type of Position: Full-Time
Driving Requirement: Driving Required – No CDL (Commercial Drivers License) Required
Starting Pay: $15.35 per hour
For immediate consideration, please go to www.pepsico.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Warehouse Person (Loader/Seasonal)
Posted: April 16, 2014
Company: Pepsi Beverages Company
Position Title: Warehouse Person (Loader) (FT/Nights/Seasonal: April – Sept. 30th)
Starting Pay: $11.30 per hour
- This labor-intensive position is responsible for loading transport, bulk, and route trucks. Each type of loading requires strict attention to order accuracy with respect to loading outgoing trucks and unloading incoming trucks.
- Works from order sheets to build loads using a forklift and/or electronic pallet Jack.
- Position Is responsible for accuracy in loading and complying with shipper/receiver documentation.
- Follows warehouse instructions in building loads.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Position may be required to work across a wide variety of weather conditions.
- Transport truck loading involves moving full pallets of products from the warehouse onto a trailer and removing any returned pallets/plastic flats. Responsible for unloading raw materials and placing them in designated warehouse space.
- Bulk truck loading involves selecting designated packages and flavors of products from the warehouse and loading them onto a pallet. Position is responsible for maintaining the stability of the pallet through proper stacking and shrink-wrapping. In most cases, pallets are loaded onto a trailer for local delivery. Position is responsible for unloading returned products and pallets/plastic flats.
- Conventional truck loading Involves selecting designated packages and flavors of products from the warehouse and loading them into the bays of a route truck. Product/packages for each truck are customized based on the salespersons order. Position is responsible for unloading returned products and pallets/plastic flats.
- Position requires lifting a very high volume of cases of product per day from 20-45 pound, per case repeatedly during a long work period.
- Requires constant standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, reaching and grasping as product is moved.
PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Drive hi-lift to picking area and build pallet/load according to load sheet or voice pick audio equipment (if applicable)
- Mark load ticket for out of stock items
- Wrap pallet when pallet/load is finished
- Turn in paper work with order for check before loading and have truck checked
- Stage pallet and/or load Into truck when ready
- Complete partial pallets and put away mixed pallets
- Maintain proper housekeeping standards in work area
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
Driving Requirement: No Driver Licensing Requirement
Starting Pay: $11.30 per hour
For immediate consideration, please go to www.pepsijobs.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer.
Construction Drivers Needed for Teamsters Local 174 Hiring Hall
Posted: April 9, 2014
If you have all of the following requirements please contact Laurie Wood at 206/441.0223 for further instructions.
- Class A CDL
- 2 years of verifiable Construction Driving Experience
- Current DOT Medical Card
- Ability to obtain a Driver’s Abstract
Teamster Tanker Truck Driver
Posted: March 28, 2014
Company: Lee & Eastes Tank Line
Location: Seattle / Tacoma
Position Title: Teamster Tanker Truck Driver — MULTIPLE job openings!
Compensation:Hourly Full Scale $20.10 per hr overtime after 8 hrs / Mileage Pay .489 cents
- Are you happy with your current employer? Are you facing some unknown or unanswered questions in regarding seniority or stability?
- Wouldn’t you rather work for a teamster company that takes care of their employee’s?
- Does it frustrate you to pay several hundred dollars per month of your hard earned money to provide heath care for your family?
- Does your current employer provide you with a paid retirement pension?
- Do you currently receive ten paid holidays per year?
- Does your current employer provide you with at least the minimum of seven paid sick leave days per year as required by law?
- Is your vacation pay equivalent to your regular weekly wages rather then just being compensated for 40 hours of pay when taking a vacation?
- Are you tired of working for a large company or organization who only thinks of you as a number or a live body?
- Do you wish to be home almost every night with your family?
- Do you enjoy a variety of different jobs everyday including some windshield trips rather than the same old multiple local trips each and every day?
Well what are you waiting for? We are currently looking for experienced Class A CDL drivers preferably with previous tanker experience. We are a family owned and operated company who really cares about all it’s employees and provides our people with not only competitive wages but the best benefit package in the area.
We are an 90 year old Seattle based transportation company that transports a variety of bulk commodities such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel, lube oil, liquid asphalt and food grade products to various cities throughout the Pacific Northwest and British Columbia Canada. We are currently seeking very reliable, energetic and highly motivated individuals to join our team for our Seattle/Tacoma area operations.
Qualification Requirements For the Position Include:
- Five Day Work Schedule. Two Consecutive Days Off..
- Must Be Willing To Work Days, Nights, Weekends, Or Holiday Shifts.
- Valid Class A Washington State CDL.
- Hazmat, Tanker and Doubles/Triples Endorsements.
- Clean Driving Record.
- Minimum Age 25 Years old.
- Minimum 2 years Over The Road Driving Experience Preferred.
- Previous Tanker Experience Preferred.
- Previous Mountain Winter Weather Driving Experience Preferred.
- Valid DOT Medical Card
- Able to Pass Pre-Employment Drug/Alcohol Screen & Background Check.
- Strong Organizational Skills and Attention To Detail A Must.
- Strong Verbal And Written Communication Skills Are A Must.
- Cheerful Personality And Able To Manage Multiple Tasks And Follow Procedures With Complete Accuracy.
- Paid Training. Provided.
- This Is A Teamster Union Position.
- Full Medical, Dental And Vision Benefits Provided For Driver And Family.
- Paid Holidays And Paid Vacations Are Provided.
- Eligible For Teamster Pension Plan After Five Years Of Service.
- Home most Every Night.
- State Of The Art New And Modern Equipment Provided.
- TWIC Background Check Card Preferred.
- Uniforms And PPE Equipment Provided.
2418 Airport Way South
Seattle, Wa 98134
Contact Information :